Good news: new version of Wasabi is now live.
- Optimized user account indexing on server side
- Added options to organize analysis history
- Create/share folders of nested analyses
- Move or copy (tracks of) analyses
- Drag/drop interface for moving analyses in library
- Bug fixes (user creation, autosave, etc.)
The new Wasabi version is ready to use on our public server and source files are available in Wasabi downloads
Note: Pre-built packages for local Wasabi installation are updated less frequently and Prank/Pagan binaries are actively maintained only in the Linux version.
Leave a Reply