In addition to our public Wasabi server, Wasabi can also be run as a standalone application on a local computer.
Wasabi core source files are available from GitHub repository or Wasabi downloads folder.
- Offline mode: open index.html in Wasabi folder
- Full mode: launch Wasabi server: python wasabi_server.py
Wasabi is also distributed with Prank and Pagan binaries (OSX or Linux) for aligning imported datasets.
- OSX disk image: Drag-drop the Wasabi app. Double-click to launch.
- Compressed archives: Unpack files to a dedicated folder. Launch script wasabi_server.py
- Point a web browser to your local Wasabi server address (default: http://localhost:8000)