The issue reporting for Wasabi has moved to the Wasabi GitHub page.
Some of the improvements and bug fixes in recent Wasabi updates:
- Fixed issues with importing certain fasta headers.
- Fixed issue with importing tree and sequence from separate web addresses.
- Fixed issues with tree rendering (tree drawing overflow, 0-length branches, annotations etc.).
- Added support for serverless cross-origin data import (CORS and JSONP)
- Custom metadata parsing from NHX trees (see NewickMeta dictionary)
- Tree node and branch coloring (PhyloXML “color” or NHX “C” and “BC” tags)