Good news: new version of Wasabi is now live.
This compound update includes:
- Long list of fixed bugs. This is a stable version and has no known issues.
- Fixed fasta file import
- Proper cleanup of trails form previous data import
- Better memory and performance footprint
- Undo/redo system fixed
- Addition of Wasabi plugin system
- Pagan integration reimplemented as plugin (+ placement mode)
- Additions to analysis library interface
- Create and share (+default dataset option) collections of analyses
- Analysis history track is now immutable
- Compact and path view modes (+ smaller interface tweaks)
- Option to add metadata to datasets
- Save dialog: option to store sequence coloring and scroll position
- Other interface changes (e.g. unified “update alignment” notification)
In addition, pre-built packages for Wasabi local installation were updated with the latest Wasabi (and Pagan/Prank) version, and are available form the downloads page.